BüddyGuard has expanded service offerings to include Roadside Assistance should you, a loved one or business vehicles require help after a breakdown.
There is no need to make a call, simply log into your Buddyguard app and request help with the push of a button. Unlike competitors who offer only one benefit, the BuddyGuard Roadside assistance service includes all the following benefits for R29pm
- Flat battery – jump start only (replacement of battery will be for the member’s account) – covered up to R500
- Flat tyre (help with change of tyre) – covered up to R500
- Fuel assistance (limited to five liters per incident)
- Minor roadside–running repairs (electrical, coil, immobilizer etc.) – covered up to R500
- Transmission of urgent messages
Annual Limit: Up to R500.00 per incident or R1000.00 annually
- A locksmith will be dispatched in the event where keys (vehicle and home) are locked in a vehicle.
Annual Limit: Up to R800 per incident or R1600.00 annually
Annual limit: 2 incidents per category.
For breakdowns more than 100km from home:
- Overnight accommodation for you and four passengers – covered up to R500 or
- 24-hour, Group-B car rental – covered up to R500 (subject to availability and the driver being in possession of a valid credit card and driver’s license)
* In the event of your vehicle being left for repairs, we will pay up to R500 for 24-hour, Group-B car rental (subject to availability and the driver being in possession of a valid credit card and driver’s license) or a flight ticket to collect the vehicle after repairs.